Central Air Wiring

We can run new circuitry for your central air conditioning equipment. We do new installations or repairs on the electrical feed to your HVAC equipment. Mini split systems are becoming more and more popular. These systems need wiring by a licensed electrical contractor and we are happy to do them for you.