Founded by Robert Isleib in 1999, we have served thousands of clients over the past decade and a half. Our approach toward customer service is unparalleled. You can be rest assured that all calls are returned within 24 hours from the time you call. With our extensive network of professionals including designers, landscapers, tradespersons and lighting manufacturers virtually all of your needs can be resolved by calling us. At RLI Electric, we thrive on innovation and education.
A strong believer in Continuing Education-while attending Leviton’s Certified Cabling System, we becameCertified Leviton Cabling Installers.
Attended Worthington Distribution’s Worthington University (Installation of Home Integration Systems).
Graduate of the 2009 Landscape Lighting Institute in Troy, New York.
Proud member and supporter of the Durham/Middlefield Exchange Club.
Proud supporter of the Coginchaug Little League and Middlesex Whalers youth hockey.
Attended the Landscape Lighting Summit in Omaha, Nebraska in 2014 and 2015.
Designed and installed LED architectural lighting for the Durham Public Library.
Why Choose RLI Electric?
- Clean cut, well-respected, non smoking electricians.
- We confirm all appointments before we come out.
- We show up on time, on the set date with a fully stocked truck.
- After thousands of electrical repairs, you can be assured your problem will be resolved!
- We invest heavily into research and development, giving you the latest technology.
- Lifetime warranty on all labor that we perform.
- We offer a lifetime warranty on our standard copper landscape light fixtures and transformers
- Five year warranty on our landscape LED lamps